Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Trip To Manhattan

When I went into New York City (through Brooklyn on June 22nd) with my Nana and Pop Pop, my sister Kendal, little brother Khristian and my aunt and uncle Lindsey & Myles. I went on my first New York subway station, I went to the Nike store, then after that I went to this store called Diesel it was so awesome. I got skinny jeans and Beats By Dre Solo headphones. After that we went back to Brooklyn and ate some food at Pies & Thighs. It was quite a day. See my photos below to prove it. 










2 comments:

  1. This is such a great experience and I thank you for exposing all of us to your wonderful adventures through the big city.

    YOU ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG> Bo you are very articulate,smart and funny. U can anything you want to be baby. And thank you so much Nana and Pop Pop for being who you are to Lil Bo. We love you for that. And like Tameer said this was such a great experience for him.

    ps.Next time take me.

    ReplyDelete